Wednesday, October 31, 2012

First Floor Framed!

Time to catch-up!  These were taken on Sunday, it was such a lovely day can't you tell? 

Our PM called Friday afternoon for our weekly call and said that the first floor framing was going up as he spoke, and that they would be working on it Saturday as well - we drove by Saturday and yup, a whole crew was there!  (So we went back Sunday for picture time, haha)

I drove by yesterday and we had a second floor!  I didn't have my camera, but hope to get some pics today :)
Front

Back-Left

Back-Right

Front-Right

Front-Left

Windows!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, it's looking good over there!! I really like the Palermo floor plan? I am excited for the two of you! This seems to be the most exciting part of the building process--watching the house go!! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo another Palermo taking shape!!! Awesome pics so far, can't wait to see your Palermo come together as well.

    ReplyDelete