Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pictures - round 1

Ok, I tried my best... it was dark when I got home, so I did my best without natural lighting. I'm sure I will retake them, haha

Looking at pictures of "finished" homes was the most helpful for me throughout this process - so if you have something specific you would like a picture of PLEASE don't hesitate to ask me!  Also, I'll take some exterior shots in the Spring - they still need to paint and landscape (it's COLD and snowy here right now so it has to wait!)  All of our selections should be in the selections tab, but ask if you can't find what you are looking for!








Kitchen from morning room
We moved the "office door" to the other side of the wall
the verdict is YES - if your TV is on this wall you CAN see it from the morning room!
office turned into playroom
Powder room

Bedroom 2
Full sized bed in bedroom 2

Double vanity in hall bath


Full sized Washer and Dryer

Master Double Vanity and Shower
Master Shower - no soaking tub

Queen bed centered between windows in Master Bedroom

Rails at bottom of steps

10 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! We will have the same kitchen cabinets so it was nice to see them in true form!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks great! Did you have to pay extra to get the French door in the office/playroom? We had the French door, but a week or so before closing they removed it and put a standard door. When I asked why, they said it was a premium door that we didn't pay for, but was sent accidentally...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a "french door" (meaning, there is only one door) but it is a glass paned door. It was standard with our build - and ended up being a huge headache for our PM, so I know he wouldn't have done it just because. The first one arrived broken, so he sent it back, the second had the hinges on the wrong side, so he sent it back, third one worked! We definitely didn't pay for it as an upgrade though - hope that helps, and that you get your door back!

      Delete
    2. I figured it was standard with the house, I just sent an email to our PM in hopes that we can get it back. We built the first Palermo in our development, so hopefully it was just an honest mistake. We really liked it, and hate that they took it away.

      Delete
  3. Colors look great! Similar to what I used in the dining room and full bath downstairs. The green too in the bedroom looks like mine in the living room. So of course I love what you've done LOL! I know it's so much fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are considering building the same house. Do you find that you have enough room to both get ready at the double sinks? Can you send a picture of the master closet? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get your morning room chandelier? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a long shot since this blog is old, but what paint colors did you use in the kitchen and also the darker color in the morning room? Love them!

    ReplyDelete