Monday, December 17, 2012

almooooost!

We are a week and a half away!  YIPEE!!  I have to say, we are so impresses with our PM.  Every issue, big or small, he is on in immediately.

BIG:  My husband stopped by the house yesterday and found a pool of water on the floor of the mater closet - he texted our PM who immediately called him back, explained how to turn off the water to the house, and called the plummer who was over first thing this morning.  (Still waiting to here what was going on...)

SMALL:  I wanted the rods in our bedroom closets hung higher than normal so that we could hang a second rod below for more storage.  When we stopped by this weekend, they were hung at the standard height.  A quick text to our PM asking what was up - and within a few hours, the closet people were on the phone with me asking to explain what I wanted so they could redo them this week!

In fun news, I think we picked out or color scheme!  We are going to have a lot of the house painted immediately by a family member who is a painter..  and being sure to save paint for touchups.  They say "wait a year"... but I am SO not a white-wall person!




1 comment:

  1. Your PM is awesome!!

    What paint company did you choose and what is your color scheme? So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete